Car problems...

Racingheart

Reaction score
Hi, so i have a 4cyl auto sedan and its been tripping on me lately, first of all idle its been bad since about a week ago, it stumbles, vibrates and shakes and almost dies but still runs and revs high it just takes longer and is much slower, my MPG is killing me. I didnt use the car for a few days. And then a couple days ago when i got home i tryed turning the car off but as i turn the key to OFF and pull it out the car stayed on!!!(with no key in it). Not until i was messing with it for a while it turned off. It did it again yesterday but it doesnt happen all the time. I havent drove it yet. Any ideas what could be wrong with it? Could the problems be related? Any help would be greatly apretiated.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ignition issue could be due to the recall these cars had on it. Join OwnersLink and you can find out more about that. Or take your car to the dealership, if it has not been performed it will be free.

Other issue sounds like typical auto tranny failure. Spend some time searching the site and see if your problems sound like the numerous problems others have reported. Sometimes it is fixable, other times it requires a full rebuild.

Back