car wont start at times

mrnude

Reaction score
Hello have a v6 98 that at times won't turn on. Seems to happen randomly and am unable to pinpoint the reason why.After about 15-30 minutes of the car not starting it turns on again I have replaced the battery and starter to no avail.
Would love to get rid of this problem but have no idea what it can be don't wanna replace a bunch of parts until it works

mrnude

Reaction score
Thinking your right on the main relay though since it happens when I leave it out in the sun or so I presume

rebornS14

Reaction score
if you need a main relay ill sell you mine for cheap. i had a simular situation which ended up being the starter but i bought the main relay cause that's what it seemed like it would be but it wasnt. brand new, still have the bag and invoice.
lmk $40 and we can meet since we're not too far. i paid $50 something with tax.

mrnude

Reaction score
if you need a main relay ill sell you mine for cheap. i had a simular situation which ended up being the starter but i bought the main relay cause that's what it seemed like it would be but it wasnt. brand new, still have the bag and invoice.
lmk $40 and we can meet since we're not too far. i paid $50 something with tax.

hey man thanks for the help but my cars been working perfectly now if the problem arises ill be sure to let you know

Back