changing battery accidental spanner touched

jjazul

Reaction score
so i did what everyone said and nothing worked car parked for weeks girl mad as hell she didnt have her car while i drove happily everywhere....soo i walked to car lazy as ever....popped the hood looked inside as i desperately hated my self for whatever i did wrong.....heres the best part I YAWNED and losmy balance and leaned on the car hand slipped and touched the ground wire....NO WAY....the bolt was loose on the ground wire....*face palm*..... i had gone to the junk yard and replaced the 100 battery fuse so i new if this was the issue id soo give up on life.....i tightened the bolt ground wire making contact now....turn the ignition......*defeat*....i dont deserve a honda.... i tell my dad who is a mechanic but refused to help until i figured it out for my own ****** up....he said "that explains why anywhere i tested the voltage i always got a positive current and never negative on the body...heh....i was right".....at this point i want to rage quit.... i hate electrical....but i guess everyone will have one full retard day like i did.... i walk away in shame

jjazul

Reaction score
its not that i didnt mention it....my dad didnt tell till i said something after the car turned on....if he told me even i could of figured it out

Back