Close thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Re: Wtf?? Higher??

i know but i wanted to go alittle bit lower.. but it was a major fail ! FML .. =(

haha was it those sprint springs? they might have put them in backwards or they might have installed the wrong springs.. diy ftw

or maybe they just wanted a good laugh? :lawl:

There is no way to install springs backwards... if you are a mechanic and you installed springs backwards, then i would clap it up for the idiocy of putting springs backward

anyway to answer your question, if you bought them brand new, they take a little time to break in and wear down to normal compressed size which is 2 inches. once they settle they may be 2.2 inches all around. maybe more depending on what type of springs you have. Some springs are firmer, some are softer. Some even sag after a year or so

drive it around, drive over some bumps to faster wear it in

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

dude, the ****ing edit button works wonders. just saying.

do I have to refer you to your 11 other threads where I told you to get coilovers to begin with...

haha seriously.

stop wasting your money on springs.

as for making them settle, yes, leaving it in your garage for a while will help. i think generally if you leave it in the garage for about 2-3 weeks, it should all be good.

nyknick1015

Reaction score

dude, the ****ing edit button works wonders. just saying.

haha seriously.

stop wasting your money on springs.

as for making them settle, yes, leaving it in your garage for a while will help. i think generally if you leave it in the garage for about 2-3 weeks, it should all be good.

Really, my sportlines settled a lot faster when i drove it around because it was actually compressing and depressing the spring frequently. (But i actually drove around a lot at that time since i was driving to school a lot)

Anyway, HONDDUHH lol dont expect them to just magically settle over nite. Do a finger gap measuerment now, and do another on in maybe a week or 2, you will see the difference. If it doesnt change, then you got jipped and they sold u a wrong size set of springs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back