Clutch Pedal

mr. smith

Reaction score
i had that problem and it turned out to be my clutch master cylinder so you might want to do what bpaccord said first then check those two next. i would guess the master is more likely the problem though.

finch13

Reaction score
Squishy, low pedals are usually a sign of air in the system. It's possible you have a leak and now the reservoir is sucking air into the system.

BigAnt

Reaction score
Squishy, low pedals are usually a sign of air in the system. It's possible you have a leak and now the reservoir is sucking air into the system.

where is the reservoir located? where would be a like place for it to leak? I raised the car yesterday and i didn't see any leaks from the bottom.

finch13

Reaction score
The reservoir is right next to your brake fluid reservoir.

Follow the line from the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder on the top front of the transmission. Leaking lines don't usually drip, they turn dark and wet looking.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
My situation turned out to be master cylinder going out....

i was low on fluid so i refilled it...the next morning i was low again....so turned out there was a leak...

had it checked out and the whole master cylinder was all jacked up so got it replaced...fluid refilled...and havent had a problem since

Back