Current Status

SykVSyx

Reaction score
dang,i didnt know they could be wrapped with all the bends and open spaces..does it go all the way back?

Unfortunately, no. It doesn't go in the area under the door handle, which may actually be a good thing so that the CF wouldn't get damaged from scratches when you lift the door handle. Since that area is black though, it's not all that noticeable.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Sent you a pm awhile back, hope you got it. How is married life treating you?

They are OEM handles wrapped in real CF. :naughty:

its going good thank you not shure but I will look for it in a sec here so long as I am not torn from the computer LOL

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Finally some photos of your car lol. Lookin good man, I like it. Cool photos!

What kind of fog lights ya got there?

Also Nismode posted pics of that guy's sedan with the OEM kit on another thread here. He should chime in on that thread too.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
lookin' good Canada :thumbsup:

I had considered CF handles, because I thought the look on a taffeta white coupe would be nice. But, knowing that I'm not exactly the gentlest person when opening my car door, I thought I'd break em eventually :hihi: Looks pretty good though D.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Lookin real nice

those CF door handles look good

not bad derek...glad to see u gettin the car back...

lookin' good Canada :thumbsup:

I had considered CF handles, because I thought the look on a taffeta white coupe would be nice. But, knowing that I'm not exactly the gentlest person when opening my car door, I thought I'd break em eventually :hihi: Looks pretty good though D.

Long work in progress, looks alot more plain than it did, but the new year should hopefully have it looking a lil more improved. Appreciate the compliments. :peace:

its going good thank you not shure but I will look for it in a sec here so long as I am not torn from the computer LOL

Glad to hear. I haven't been on here much, but I see that I got a pm from you, so I'll check that and get back to you.

Finally some photos of your car lol. Lookin good man, I like it. Cool photos!

What kind of fog lights ya got there?

Also Nismode posted pics of that guy's sedan with the OEM kit on another thread here. He should chime in on that thread too.

They are the CF4 fogs, the same ones that Ron(Sakura) has and there is another member on V6P that posted some pics in the Sedan thread that has them now as well.

The car isn't really pic worthy, but I figured I would throw some up since there are finally some recent pics of how it looks right now. ;)

Back