Dirty Car

juicebox00

Reaction score
what is wrong with that 6thgen owner... only has 54k miles and it's that dirty?:wtf1:

eggs

Reaction score
what is wrong with that 6thgen owner... only has 54k miles and it's that dirty?:wtf1:

i was thinking the same thing lol i love that they used the cubby as an ash tray its very classy lol:wtf1:

but in the summer i wash and wax once a week or every 2 weeks depends on how busy i am but this summer i was like once a month bc the weather is so horrible

and wax its right before winter starts, mid winter and at the end but only if its warm enough so my car never looks like that :)

Last edited:

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score

Originally posted by SRHTX: The owner of the Honda is in the hospital and might pass today due to cancer. His son wants the interior and engine taken care of. He might sell it or keep it for his daughter.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I've been bad with washing/waxing my car this year, but in my defence it was in a body shop for over a month.

StuCoupe

Reaction score
I detail mine like every week in the summer. Gotta vacuum out a bunch of beach sand today. Winter is a different story. I may pay to get it done in winter.

Back