DIY Plug and Play HID installing

iam_nas

Reaction score
sup guys Im a noob to HID's so I'd rather ask, then fukk em up lol I'm just trippin cause i don't think so many wires should go unused but i might be wrong... this is what im working with (pic)... do i have it right? OEM plugs into the ballast, and those two diff wires with the "X's" go unused?

dsc0611qv.jpg

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
sup guys Im a noob to HID's so I'd rather ask, then fukk em up lol I'm just trippin cause i don't think so many wires should go unused but i might be wrong... this is what im working with (pic)... do i have it right? OEM plugs into the ballast, and those two diff wires with the "X's" go unused?

dsc0611qv.jpg

the 2 X on the left goes into the ballast while the 2 X on the right goes int the stock hardness of your car

001Stunna

Reaction score
You DO NOT HAVE to use the X'd wires. You can use them if somehow the place where you put your ballast cannot be reached with the OEM wire. They can be used as extenders.

xmsleepr

Reaction score
the wire with the X is just an extender so you can hide the ballast some where likefender wall or something.

iam_nas

Reaction score
You DO NOT HAVE to use the X'd wires. You can use them if somehow the place where you put your ballast cannot be reached with the OEM wire. They can be used as extenders.

the wire with the X is just an extender so you can hide the ballast some where likefender wall or something.

so they can be used, but dont have to be right?...ok great... thanks alot guys

Back