Eagle One nano Wax

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Price paid - 16.99
Purchased from - Autozone
Rating - 4/10
Comments - Another one of those hypes. What a total joke. It is easy to apply, and cures extremely fast. It's very user friendly, and it shines decently. But after trying it on my roomate's car. The beading goes away after 2 summer week.

Totally disappointed with the durability and the price which i paid for it. I rather get Meguiar's NXT than this crap.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Meg's Professional Yellow Wax:D

Yep, Meguiar's #26, it's also in my arsenal. I love it, but unfortunately, being a natural caruba wax, it also does not have durability. But it's a GREAT product to use right before car shows, and before photo shoots, because of the depth it gives to paint.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Good to know. I was interested in this because of "useability". Waxing is my least favorite thing. But if i have to do it twice or more as often, F that. I'll stay with meguirs, half the price and lasts fine for me.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Yeah for a daily driver, Nano Wax sucks because it's a spray wax, as far as I know, so it's a real fine wax that's more of a "show" wax.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
almost all waxes on cars that aren't kept inside last less than 2 weeks if carnauba and maybe 3-4 if synthetic...it's really harsh on your horizontal surfaces...my wax usually lasts a long time on the sides...but less than a month on the hood, roof, and trunk...and I use Klasse SG...if you keep your car outside there is almost no way to keep wax on it unless you do wax it every week...

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
almost all waxes on cars that aren't kept inside last less than 2 weeks if carnauba and maybe 3-4 if synthetic...it's really harsh on your horizontal surfaces...my wax usually lasts a long time on the sides...but less than a month on the hood, roof, and trunk...and I use Klasse SG...if you keep your car outside there is almost no way to keep wax on it unless you do wax it every week...

My Zaino last easily 8months on the hood of my car. And my car sits outside all the time.

When I used Klassee AIO, it lasted about 6months before it stopped beading.

Perhaps it's your application method and your way of waxing. Surface prep, multiple thin layers, and curing goes a long way.

My friend used zaino, but he did it incorrectly, and it went away in about 2 weeks. Yet mine last for 8+ months.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
well mine still beads for a long while...but i can tell it isn't as strong as when i first put it on.....and i was on autopia.org for several years learning how to detail cars...even started my own business while in college...so i know how to apply wax...maybe i just have my standards set too high...

Back