FS: Euro-R Recaro's

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Technically they're recaro sport or sport topline.

Would you sell just the fronts or looking to get rid of the whole thing together? You're not that far...

simon_y

Reaction score
If those are the stock Euro R brackets, then they will not bolt into the 6th gen. 3 of the points will bolt on, only the corner that bolts onto the center console won't fit, but the other 3 will. Ours bolt onto the side, the Euro R's bolt onto the ground.

The rears will bolt and snap right into the 6th gen sedan, but you will lose your folding rear seats. Also, the rear back rest are about 2 inches narrower then the 6th gen's so when you go bolt in the rears, there is going to be a 1 inch gap on both sides which your gonna have to make something to fill it in. Since the back is narrower, then the bottom is gonna be the same, but its not very noticeable.

lyttleviet

Reaction score
If those are the stock Euro R brackets, then they will not bolt into the 6th gen. 3 of the points will bolt on, only the corner that bolts onto the center console won't fit, but the other 3 will. Ours bolt onto the side, the Euro R's bolt onto the ground.

The rears will bolt and snap right into the 6th gen sedan, but you will lose your folding rear seats. Also, the rear back rest are about 2 inches narrower then the 6th gen's so when you go bolt in the rears, there is going to be a 1 inch gap on both sides which your gonna have to make something to fill it in. Since the back is narrower, then the bottom is gonna be the same, but its not very noticeable.

Very good info!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Wow, I would so jump on these but my funds are (-) right now - bummer! :explode: Good luck with sale though.

mollyfmc

Reaction score

Awesome Info man. Do you perhaps know if I i were to order some Recaro's from the factory, would they fit in my sedan? I haven't done too much research on this yet as I am working on the higher priority stuff, like engine and front-end conversion, wheels and small details to clean it up. Any help is appreciated.

Back