F2's anyone?

Forte EXE

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have pics of F2s on their car with the rear all the way down? The reason why I'm asking is because I might be intereted in purchasing a set soon. My ksports all the way down in the rear is pretty weak sauce. The front is fine and I can literally lay frame up front, but the rear is sky high.

Also, has anyone here tried to use shorter springs for their coils? Say buying shorter swift springs for the rear, but wouldnt I have to get my coils revalved or is that if I get a different spring rate?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im pretty sure theyll be the same at the ksports. since the design is basically exactly the same, aside from the color haha. have you taken out any of the locking collars yet? thats what i was gonna do for my rears....i was thinking of taking out 2 of them, but might just take out 1.

Forte EXE

Reaction score
im pretty sure theyll be the same at the ksports. since the design is basically exactly the same, aside from the color haha. have you taken out any of the locking collars yet? thats what i was gonna do for my rears....i was thinking of taking out 2 of them, but might just take out 1.

Yeah i've tried but to get the ride height I desire I would have to take all three of them out, which is not possible, lol. Or it might just be me, because i wanna go LOW hahaha.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Ooo noo you caught the bug from that 1320peformance guy. Damn man you are low. I agree with hidengamer.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Your rear looks about even as your fronts right now. And your already freaking low as it is.. Haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If your sig pic is your current look/stance, then I can't see why you would want to go any lower.

Perhaps it doesn't look as good with the winter rims on? Maybe you should look at some old pics of your summer mode to remind yourself that the car actually is dropped evenly/perfectly.

Forte EXE

Reaction score
If your sig pic is your current look/stance, then I can't see why you would want to go any lower.

Perhaps it doesn't look as good with the winter rims on? Maybe you should look at some old pics of your summer mode to remind yourself that the car actually is dropped evenly/perfectly.

Lol yeah your right, but in that pic, the front is in a slight dip so it looks even.
Here's a pic of the rear all the way down and tucking half the tire in the front
Oh and remember it's a 205/40 up front on a 17 inch wheel.

DUMPED5.jpg

Back