Flip Ultra video camera

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
This ad is for a used Flip Ultra pocket video camera. I just upgraded and purchased a Flip Mino camera, so this one is for sale. The thing I really liked about this is that it works off of regular AA batteries. That way I didnt have to worry about if it was fully charged or not. Here is some information from the manufacturer:

Features
Video Features Display 2.0" TFT
Video Features Video Resolution 640 x 480
Video Features Digital Still Camera Mode Yes
Video Features Digital Video Resolutions 640 x 480
Video Features Digital Picture Resolutions 640 x 480 still image resolution
Video Features Supported Video Formats H.264 video compression, AAC audio compression, MP4 file format
Video Features Video Media Type Built in 4GB memory
Video Features Recording Speeds 120 minute recording
Video Features Digital Zoom 2x digital zoom
Video Features Lens Aperture F/2.4
Video Features Supported Windows Operating Systems Microsoft Windows XP, Vista
Video Features Interfaces USB 2.0 interface
Video Features Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.19" x 1.17" x 4.25"

I have enclosed a link to a bunch of things I’m selling, but you can scroll through to see pictures of the camera.
http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/for sale items/?start=all
Please scammers don’t waste my time by saying you’re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don’t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will just continue answering questions through emails or texts, if I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can’t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase. I can send pictures through text message since I have them saved on my new phone. Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

asking $75 + shipping/paypal fees

truWarier02

Reaction score
You could probably up the price now cause the Flip is no longer in production haha.

It was announced yesterday, btw.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
lol, yeah i know. i just heard that from someone at work. kinda crazy.

i also have other things for sale (cant start another thread). there are things like a bluetooth Motorola headset, snap on cordless screwdriver, Flip mino II HD, & a couple Sanyo video cameras.........

got a bunch of things for sale. pics of everything in here:

http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/for sale items/?start=all

Flip Mino II HD (brand new) $150
Flip Ultra $60
Sanyo Xacti VPC-GH2 (brand new) $150
Snap On cordless screw driver w/ attachment kit $115

if you see something in the pictures, but not listed, just send me an email & we can discuss.

[email protected]

Last edited:

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
back up. im keeping one of the Sanyo cameras. i brought it on vacation with me & was very impressed. i updated the previous post.

Back