Friggin Window doesn't work

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yes they should be different sizes. if the switch on the driver side doesn't work for the passenger window and the passenger switch doesn't work, i highly doubt both switches gone bad. try checking the wiring. maybe it's the connection from the switches to the motor.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
They should be different sizes however depending on which manufacture you used for the window regulator they could be the same. I've seen a lot weirder things.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
eh I've got a picnic to go to today. when I get home, I'm gonna try switching the switches or whatever, maybe one of them is bad and it is throwing the circuit off. The wiring looks okay from what I can see.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'm sure if you just take some time to look carefully you'll find out whats the matter. It'll probably be a simple and easy fix.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
got it fixed. there was something stuck in the power connector that kept the motor from receiving power. everything is good and I electrical taped the power connection to make sure that it is stuck together well

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Not trying to thread jack here but I had a similar question

My driver side window is rolling down at a slow rate and up at a even slower rate

is this the motor or the regulator?

Easy fix?

Back