From Quebec ?

JpJones

Reaction score
hey guys im new on this forum. i will had ( or haves i don't really no ) my car in three weeks. Its an accord sedan 98 DX , green,76 000 miles and stock but not for a long time.Before a got a Mazda Protege with custom front bumper ( buddy club 2 ) mazdaspeed exhaust and smoke tailight and smoke corner, 17' rtx wheels. I'm only the only guy from quebec canada ?.:beer:

JpJones

(sorry for ma bad english; if you don't understand you can tell me what you don't understand I will pratice my english and tries my best. thanks ):thumbup:

Raul

Reaction score
hey guys im new on this forum. i will had ( or haves i don't really no ) my car in three weeks. Its an accord sedan 98 DX , green,76 000 miles and stock but not for a long time.Before a got a Mazda Protege with custom front bumper ( buddy club 2 ) mazdaspeed exhaust and smoke tailight and smoke corner, 17' rtx wheels. I'm only the only guy from quebec canada ?.:beer:

JpJones

(sorry for ma bad english; if you don't understand you can tell me what you don't understand I will pratice my english and tries my best. thanks ):thumbup:

bonjour! you are from granby too. I wonder if you know about oem-lips.com. they are based in granby. Are they legit? :coffee:

Back