FS: FS: J35A4 Heads, IM, and More

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Fellas.

I've got some J35A4 topend components laying around. I'm moving next week, so consider SoCal to be local. I'd prefer to sell the heads locally, but am willing to ship everything else. For those guys in the state of California, I will be coming down the 5 freeway on 5/21 from Oregon all the way to SoCal, so if you are interested, we can arrange a meetup. All listed parts are in perfect mechanical condition and are ready to bolt-up.

For those of you with a j30 (NA or FI), this setup is a direct bolt-up and you will see some considerable gains.

J35A4 Assembled Heads: $275
J35A4 Intake Manifold: $130
J35A4 Intake Runners: $90
J35A4 Throttle Body: $100
J35A4 Injectors (270cc) and Fuel Rail: $100

If you would like to buy everything for a complete bolt-on topend swap, a very considerable quantity discount will be applied. PM me for details.

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
roadtrip to cali huh? bump foo joo. we should have a welcome meet just for joo :]

TheHunter

Reaction score
Oh man if I hadn't just crashed I'd be all over picking up that stuff. If you have it after this summer I'll get it though, I'll have some more cash. Are you sure the holes line up though for the IM? When I tried putting a J32 type s mani on... they didn't line up right.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Thanks Drowzee, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! I'm actually moving this time...not a road trip :)

And Hunter, everything is complete 100% bolt-on with matching hardware, i.e. you can't run the j32 IM with the j30 runners. To do an IM swap you'd have to get the runners, injectors, fuel rail, and IM.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
omg i want it all! I just need the moneyzzz, i hope you dont sell this soon

Back