fuel pump?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
the gauge is an impedance based setup, so if it went all wonky you probably have a ground issue. Since it went away when you unplugged/replugged the tank harness I would look closely back there. Check for loose pins in the plugs, and refresh the ground for the gauge and pump.

I'd bet you have a loose/poor ground causing both issues.
You were righy it was the ground. It was loose from when i took my sub and amp out

nsjames

Reaction score
You were righy it was the ground. It was loose from when i took my sub and amp out

grounds are responsible for a lot of issues, and no one ever starts out with checking them. It's the #1 thing I do when one of my friends brings me a car with random/intermittent issues is check every single ground and clean/secure them.

I'm glad yours was a simple fix.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
grounds are responsible for a lot of issues, and no one ever starts out with checking them. It's the #1 thing I do when one of my friends brings me a car with random/intermittent issues is check every single ground and clean/secure them.

Appriciate the help.

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
LOL was hoping to actually post about a problem i know :( but epic fail.. congrats on the fix mate

:beer:

Snoobly

Reaction score

Is there a diagram for every single ground on the car? cause i definetly need to tighten some of mine down.

nsjames

Reaction score
Is there a diagram for every single ground on the car? cause i definetly need to tighten some of mine down.

probably in the factory service manual. Otherwise, happy hunting. Figure on a ground for every major sub harness.

mass-accord

Reaction score
Main relay? My 92 accord and 95 civic had that problem main relay fixed them both.

Back