fuse keeps blowing

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
one of my fuses keep blowing... it's the fuse on the passanger side labeled "small lights"....basically, if tht blows, all lights on my car (except headlights and hi-beam) would not light up at nite... any way i can check why this is happening?? i've already gone thru 15 fuses in the last few months...thanx

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Trace the wires to be sure nothing is shorting out along the wire. Check for bare wires and partially cut/pinched wires.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
how do i trace the wires?? it's one of the fuses on the side panel... everything's covered, and i can't see any wires

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
check all the light bulbs, make sure theyre fine. check to see if you have anything spliced into any of those "small lights" also. just check all the wiring and connections you can get to. trunk light, door lights, dome, maps, little lights at the bottom of our healights, licnese plate light on the trunk, everything, haha. good luck tho man. also check to see if everythings grounded.

dynasty

Reaction score
my friend recently got a new WingsWest lip onto his front bumper. when he was drilling the bumper, the drill accidentally cut the wire to his horn. and so, his headlights fuse was blown for a week until he found out the wire to his horn was cut. after that, his headlights started to work again.

and so! to me, check ALL wires, not only lights because every wires is connect through the battery (duhh).

Back