Gas Tank Drain Plug/Bolt

jwong512

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll be fine by just pumping in the higher octane and having it mix. A couple more tanks and eventually it'll all be cleansed out. Just be sure to not push the motor hard when you have the mixed gasoline in there at first as you could easily cause damage to the motor.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
That was the initial plan I figure it wont hurt as long I go easy but also I have to break in my new clutch kit to taking it easy at first is a must

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
easy trick I learned in school un hook the fuel line that goes to your rail and put it in some sort of container to catch the fuel. use a jumper wire to jump 12 volts to the fuel pump so it turns on. then let it do the siphoning for you.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
easy trick I learned in school un hook the fuel line that goes to your rail and put it in some sort of container to catch the fuel. use a jumper wire to jump 12 volts to the fuel pump so it turns on. then let it do the siphoning for you.

Wow that not a bad idea I just might do that actually that's genius :hihi:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
just be careful when you do it cause that fuel comes out under a lot of pressure and you can end up with a lot of fuel everywhere really fast.

Back