Goo gone color gone

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you talking about that circle white spot or the dulled black circle surrounding the white circle?

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
goo gone did that?...you sure you didn't use like...goof off or something? i use goo gone all the time and its like a citrus oily substance that i don't think would do that....

einworb35

Reaction score
goo gone did that?...you sure you didn't use like...goof off or something? i use goo gone all the time and its like a citrus oily substance that i don't think would do that....

^agree

when i bought my accord last year, it came with the dash topper. i finally removed it a couple months ago using goo gone. the previous owner used velcro and most of the adhesive was on my dash. about 6 spots on my dash(1 right on the passenger airbag).

anyways, i used goo gone and that stuff worked perfectly. no signs of previous adhesive anywhere.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
goo gone did that?...you sure you didn't use like...goof off or something? i use goo gone all the time and its like a citrus oily substance that i don

^agree

when i bought my accord last year, it came with the dash topper. i finally removed it a couple months ago using goo gone. the previous owner used velcro and most of the adhesive was on my dash. about 6 spots on my dash(1 right on the passenger airbag).

anyways, i used goo gone and that stuff worked perfectly. no signs of previous adhesive anywhere.

I used Goo gone, the citrus stuff, and it did that.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

JEER42

Reaction score
Remove the adhesive by pushing it with the flat of your thumb, then any protectant should hide the imperfections on the dash.

Last edited:
Back