Good price?

Cpyro

Reaction score
looks good, cant return them tho. Price is right i guess

pattywak

Reaction score
When I tried to buy skunk2s last year the site I tried to buy them from said they wre no longer being made and cancelled my order.....but if you can get them that sounds like a good price for Skunk2s. Compared to Ground Controls these are a little lower on quality, following the whole "you get what you pay for" thing.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I would be careful, I had the same thing happen to me that happened to Pattywak. I placed an order through a Skunk2 Dealer, and the dealer called me and told me that the last run of sleeves that they made were defective (the collars were breaking) and they were all being recalled.

I ended up getting lucky and got a used set from a member here.

If I were you, I'd stay away. I wouldn't be surprised if these were recalled sleeves.

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Well I called Skunk2 and asked them about the recall issue, they said they dont know about any recall issue but they dont make it for the 6th gen anymore only for 5th gen. I asked him about this produt, the response was that they will be able to support with install and stuff but as for product they cant, and I asked them if I have any problems with the product what should I do? Am I taking a risk with it, they said IF I have any problems with it they will refund me for the product.. so I am stuck in a dilemma.:redface2::tumbleweed:

Back