Got hail? Want to do something about it?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
No I believe you guys haha and we don't really have parking spots...

Edit: I was just referring to that specific hail storm. My car definitely has more body issues than theirs. Another friend somehow had the hood of his Dakota ****ed by it. I mean like 10 dents or so. Luckily he hit a deer so he has a new hood :lawl:

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
I think so, too. My mechanic told me to be extra x2 careful, when rolling my fenders, b/c he told me that panels and paint of Honda vehicles in this generations are very thin and fragile.

Speaking of fenders, there was one time I was laying my butt on the front fender, and it popped in and out, and I freaked out. (I weigh 132lbs btw.)

yeah!!! the front fenders are super thin! i wasnt even pushing that hard to test the shocks on stock suspension and put two shallow dents in it where my palms were. i see it every day and it sucks knowing i did it

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
yeah!!! the front fenders are super thin! i wasnt even pushing that hard to test the shocks on stock suspension and put two shallow dents in it where my palms were. i see it every day and it sucks knowing i did it

Same exact thing happened to me, two little dents on the tops of the driver side fender. Pisses me off every time I see it.
When it gets warm I'll try taking off the fender and pushing out the dents.

Back