h22a update 200whp?

theaccordian

Reaction score
damn man. wanna trade my SE for your dx...it gots power windows yo.haha. Everything looks beautiful how does a custom $1000 DTR header feel like?

01accorddx

Reaction score
it feels like a million bucks haha, na its coo man, jus need to get the dyno tune den i will brag haha, sell my wheels so i can get some 16s wit street slicks

theaccordian

Reaction score
man 200 whp... and here I am busting my balls to get to 150 :( We should swap your engine into my car and have the nicest accord in cali. show and go :D

01accorddx

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
you won't have 200whp with Type-S cams... Maybe with some Skunk2 Stage 1 cam.. but Type-S cam are just a bit more agressive than normal ones..

First thing the Jdm Type S cams is pretty much the same specs as skunk 2 stage 1 cams, why do you think you can run stock valve train with skunk 2 stage 1 cams learn your sh*t before you talk, secondly I just got back from the dyno so heres there chart..

robysdyno.jpg

208hp with 162lbs of torque. Im sitting on donks right now. Sleeper but no slacker....ahahahha

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
01accorddx said:
First thing the Jdm Type S cams is pretty much the same specs as skunk 2 stage 1 cams, why do you think you can run stock valve train with skunk 2 stage 1 cams learn your sh*t before you talk, secondly I just got back from the dyno so heres there chart..

robysdyno.jpg

208hp with 162lbs of torque. Im sitting on donks right now. Sleeper but no slacker....ahahahha

208 HP and 162 torque!! Did you get these numbers with tune? Im only 92 hp and 54 torque away!!

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Technically....none of em are unless built for it.

haha, but see the fact is that you need more money to do that :)

So when you just slap on a turbo on either one, which one would you prefer having in the long run? f23...

Back