H23A VTEC Swap

Egi7

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
Not me :D

Nice engine choice tho..way to be unique, that's my goal too.

I have faith in the F23..I'm pretty confident that if I get my marbles straight and do decide to stick to NA I should see 220+whp/tq ;)

Very true. All the f23 lacks is a good port flow design and cam definition. Bisi fixed that with is all new cam line. He is posting his cam specs at 0.050, not that advertised duration stuff. Meaning that he has got some "real deal" vtec grinds for the f23. Throw some decent compression into the mix, i dont why the f23 couldnt hit well over 200hp. Sorry to thread hijack

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Dude that put an F22 in a honda insight (i think), it was supposed to be bad ***, but I havn't heard much about it recently.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea i dont know i guess im just not very good at looking for things online cause i have check out alot stuff but thanks guys

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kid2000EX said:
I plan on going N/A at the moment but if all goes well I might decide to put a comptech supercharger on it. I've seen it done on youtube. Sorry I didn't say JDM.

Umm..does comptech even make an H supercharger? Even if they do good luck getting it to fit between the engine and the firewall.

Edit: Just checked, they dont.

Back