headlight switch???

cg6boi

Reaction score
okay ive been dealing with no lights now for awhile now and feel its time to remedy this problem, when I tirn my lights on only my fron lights turn on, none of the other lights that go with the switch being turned on come on (tail lights, cluster lights, etc.) even the lil dinging bell that lets you know your lights are on when the door is ajar doesn't chime, the guy at autozone said my fuses are fine and I need a headlight switch? any help

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Had the same problem, only my solution was a short in my cigarette outlet thing. That caused the fuse burn up every time I changed it and put my lights on, and the same fuse I believe for taillights and parking lights so none of it worked. Friend of mine had the same problem after a motor swap and he had to rewire all his lights... But since you fuse is fine I really don't know what could be a issue. I would think if the switch broke no lights would come on? I could be wrong, but the switch is the same for many accords even civic will fit, easy to replace.

cg6boi

Reaction score
thanks for the input, im just gonna get a new switch and fuse and replace them and see if I get a positive result #hopesanddreams lol

twofast4u

Reaction score
Maybe the multiplex unit? I've read a few threads on here about it, but never experienced it first hand.

Got02Accord

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee its a fuse. Go to your passenger side fuse panel. if your looking at the 2 rows dead on. its gonna be towards the top, its a 15 amp fuse. I think its secondary cig light something like that. I just know its the second from the top and 15 amp fuse.

Back