Help find front after market power stop brake kit

knc4323ma

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 2001 Honda Accord EX Coupe with a 3.0 v-tech I am working on turning it into super tuner. I am having trouble locating front brakes.

I would like to install the following on the rear, but can't find matching fronts. Does anyone know where to find the front brake set that matches this power stop rear set?

POWER STOP [Rotor] Extreme Performance Drilled and Slotted - Left

POWER STOP [Rotor] Extreme Performance Drilled and Slotted - Right

POWER STOP [Brake Pad] Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber/Ceramic Brake Pads
Rear; Rear Disc Brakes; OE Ceramic

POWER STOP [Caliper] Power Stop Performance Red Powder Coated Calipers with Brackets; Reman
Rear; Sedan; Sold as a pair of left and right calipers

I was also wondering if sedan is the same as coupe - I can't find anywhere that specifies if their is a difference and I would hate to by the wrong brake kits for my car.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance.

Keith and Christal

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It's motor specific, so you can buy brakes from a coupe or sedan as long as they're for V6. I think just the front calipers are different between i4/V6, and rears are the same.

Are you wanting a big brake kit for the front or just changing rotors/pads? I see you are changing the calipers for the rears, are those calipers an upgrade or just powdercoated OE replacements?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Drilled rotors don't help performance. It used to, old pad types. They would gas out enough that they were 'floating' on gasses. New ones don't do that.

IIRC: it had something to do with asbestos, wich they used to use for brakes, until the cancer thing.

Volo

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a pair of front brake pads for my 2002 V6 coupe. Stopped by POWER STOP Z-series.
Does anyone know whats the difference will be between Z23 Evolution Sport; Carbon Fiber-Ceramic AND Z26 Street Warrior; Carbon-Fiber Ceramic?
Also my attention caught WAGNER OEX503 and BREMBO P28026N. If choosing between those two and POWER STOP Z-series, what would be a better choice?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Back