HELP:takign off window trims.

dyzfoo

Reaction score
does anyone know how to take off the window trims off an sedan?i want to paint it black instead of it being chrome.any suggestions =]

ejreams

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to get them off, but if worse comes to worse, couldn't you just sand em' and tape em' and spray em on the car?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Tape them will be the best,safest bet..overspray can come off..
you break the clips or bend the molding you gotta buy a new one.

BUT if you really wanna take them off,then theres a clip tool that pops off the clips with out breaking them MOST of the time.

thecrown59

Reaction score
I would like to know how to take 1 off also... I have dents in the drivers side because some asshole tried to steal my car.. I also need a link to buying the new 1 for the drivers side sedan.. I think TAS sells it but I'm unsure which 1 it is because there are no pics...

brettg4215

Reaction score
I would like to know how to take 1 off also... I have dents in the drivers side because some asshole tried to steal my car.. I also need a link to buying the new 1 for the drivers side sedan.. I think TAS sells it but I'm unsure which 1 it is because there are no pics...

mine is all dented and rusted up do to my dad locking the keys in the car
dad=fail
but he's a firefighter and he tried a slimjim and everything to get in the car and couldnt... just dented/tore stuff up soo
accord anti theft=win

possibly a link to what I might need?

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
you know i always wanted to paint that black too, i hate that chrome trim. i was thinking of finding a silver sedan & swapping. i also that of powder coating it but im not sure that'll work well.

Back