Help With a Carseat.

LunaccorD

Reaction score
So i was wondering if anyone has installed a car seat in the back of there coupe? i noticed on my Girlfriends 06 lancer has these brackets that the car seat clips into. i was wondering if the 99-02 coupes have these clips as well and im just not seeing them? any help would be great :confused:

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
They didnt come stock on our coupes but my manual says a kit can be ordered and installed.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
With my car seat all you have to do is clip the top strap at the top and run the belt through the back. My son is 2 1/2

LunaccorD

Reaction score
I was just a bit worried due to the size of the seat.
3c8af81a.jpg

Omega83

Reaction score
I went to the local police station to have my son's carseat properly installed. The officer said that just using the seat belt through the back was enough.

Just pull the belt all the way out till it clicks, feed through the back of the seat, buckle it and cinch it down with all of your weight in the carseat. You should also use the metal clip that comes with the seat to clip the shoulder stap and the lap belt together.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure since I have a '98 but I thought they put the LATCH system in '01+ Accords :thinking:

Back