Help with sizing and finding Deep Dish rims for 2001 Honda Accord EX

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Here. (Snoop face pending..)

IMAG0013__zps419c1d8c.jpg

Sry, OP. Didn't mean to thread jack, but this is a good example of having aftermarket wheels without dropping the height. AKA, 4x4 SUV spec.

That's not too bad because they aren't super aggressive and have a nice oem look too them. I really really like your wheels actually. What I was addressing is that he wants deep dishes wheels and this is what I picture

image1_zps648f0811.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Was expecting the Snoop face, but.. Thanks for the compliments, Jordan.

Oh... That.. is quite an aggressive monster, compared to mine.

(Literally lol'ed..) I mean, I've seen these before, many times, but I just didn't see it coming..

y2kproblem

Reaction score
That's not too bad because they aren't super aggressive and have a nice oem look too them. I really really like your wheels actually. What I was addressing is that he wants deep dishes wheels and this is what I picture

Oh lord no i hate cars like that...www . huntsvillecarscene .com/showthread.php?t=4966#axzz3QS17YiJI

this is the kinda look i'm looking for.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
You want a really good offset and width, Once you understand what specs work with your car everything will fall into place.
2014-02-12054857_zpsea7a5aa0.jpeg

To get this fitment I needed my fenders rolled and pulled, even with that done I still rub occasionally.

Back