Hey Everyone!!

karo

Reaction score
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Andrew, and I found 6GA not too long ago and joined hoping to meet new friends and learn more about my Accord with other enthusiasts. I have a 98 LX with I/H/E, 5 spd, JDM F23A, OBD1 Conversion running on a PO6 ECU and tuned, sitting on some 17's with Nitto Neo Gens for tires and lowered on some Tein Street Basis Coilovers... And yeah. I'll post a pic or two here in a second once I hit that one week mark.

Anyway, hello! :)

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have already done a lot to your Accord, looking forward to photos.

Btw if you didn't know, using an image sharing site like Photobucket makes posting pics easier.

karo

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have already done a lot to your Accord, looking forward to photos.

Btw if you didn't know, using an image sharing site like Photobucket makes posting pics easier.

Thank you for the welcome. :) I've actually never used Photobucket or any similar site so I will try when I have a moment to set one up and such. And yeah I've had fun with my car. I've had her since August of 2013.

Back