Hi I'm new

Kaysonep

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kaysone. I recently sold my 1994 Honda civic coupe ex with a jdm b16a swap. I started to looking into sedans. The accord and tl caught my eye. I did a lot of research on the accords and tls. The accord won me over because most of the tl modes was reported to have a lot of tranny problems, also did accords, but mostly on tls. It also one me over because reading multiple reviews online convince me that is was more of a reliable car, one guy even said that his accord reached 350,000 on original motor with no rebuild (which I highly doubt that) but other comments still convince me other wise.... I'm not sure if that's a factual since I have not own a tl or an accord. So your experience will be very helpful. Well anyways I wanted a sedan because I thought it was time to get out the tuning scene. Well I decided to pick up 1998 ex Honda accord 5 speed complete stock with 2xx,xxx for about 3gs. It was a very comfortable ride and clean on the outside and in, except for the hood had slight rock chips on it. Well now I can't help it no more. I want to drop her to the ground, tint her up, paint her like new, put some slaps on, and make it fast. Lol but the most likely the first thing would be is to drop on some new shoes? What will make her ride nice?

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Welcome.

Suspension, depends on what you're in to. Everyone's definition of comfortable/acceptable is different.

And the F23 is capable of 300k+ on original non rebuilt motor, assuming proper maintenance, just probably not original or non rebuilt trans.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. As far as your new shoes go, take a look at the member's ride threads, and see what looks good for your taste. ;)

Back