Hi there!

artiszegPL

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I`m new member on this forum and want to say "hello" from Poland, EU.
I bought my accord coupe 1999 v6 few months ago 100% in EU version, and still working on changing it in USDM version, so hoping for your support in case of :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I see you are wanting to replace your clear strips with amber. What else are you wanting to do to convert your car from EDM to USDM?

artiszegPL

Reaction score
Yeap, all red tail lights with instalation change (EDM, has not as much parking and driving bulbs then USDM), new USDM rear bumper with sidemarks, front lights with amber parking lights in flasher light - all done. Right now waiting for shipment with speedometer in miles, still looking for amber strips in front lights and wider sunscreens + internal light with programator mode for example garage door.
Air conditioning panel I will stay with EDM, also side mirrors has to stay EDM (USDM you can not close).

Did I forget about something comparing USDM vs EDM? :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
USDM mirrors do actually fold in (1999+ I think), but they are manual folding.

Does your front bumper have the headlight washers on it? Btw how are you going to fit the rear license plate on the USDM bumper? Don't you guys have the long ones?

artiszegPL

Reaction score
yes, front bumper has washers, it`s useful in PL.
Standard license plate are long, but optionaly in Poland you can order square license which is little bit higher than US license, but after small adjustments it fits well :)

Back