Honda Emblem

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I made my own front logo with plasti dip and red 3m vinyl its real easy and cheap. I'm going to do the rear still just haven't yet

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
I think I looked at that badge on amazon before but never ordered because it said it would take a month and a half to ship. That was 3 months ago so I probably could have had it by now if I wouldn't have been so impatient.lol. Let me know how it fits when you get it. Thanks ahead of time.
I got the other badge in today....turns out that I was a little too excited and installed the badge meant for the front on my rear instead. The badge that came in today is huge! I'll be returning that and ordering the badge for the front again. I'll keep you updated Cali lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
You ever get the correct size for the front?
Not yet, it's been a month and the post office still hasn't returned the previous badge I ordered. My buddy ordered the same badge I have on the rear and installed it on his front of his 02 sedan and it's a perfect fit. You may have to break the pins, but the 3m tape holds it on strong.

Amazon link no longer has it, just look for the serial number I posted and it'll fit on the front and back. (88mm x 70mm)
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-JDM...x70mm-75701-S6M-Z01-/172093134797?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back