import alliance troubles.. help guys...

98acclude

Reaction score
alright guys about 150-200 miles outside of nashville my crank pulley backed off and threw my alternator belt and my p/s belt off... checked the crank pulley and it's effed... then my buddy, dunno why he brought it, brought his truck and car dolly thankfully.. but about 50 miles after than his truck breaks down and the cat's are effed and keeps blowing the hose to the egr off and it's smokin bad... we just now got here at 1:30 and uhh my favor to ask of you guys is to see if you guys could help keep a look out for a crank pulley for an h22a4... Im about 8-9 hours away from home and Im not leavin my car here... so just keep an eye out.. I prolly wont make it to the 6GA meet tomorrow morning but I'll definately see you guys at IA... thanx guys I appriciate it...

my number 1-417-621-8657..... and my name is spencer... if you're going, just post you're number on here... see you guys tomorrow

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
things are working out for the better today... i didnt get a crank pulley but the truck is good to go both cats were clogged and it's all good to go... so my car prolly wont make the show at least it'll make it home.. :D

so far import alliance is sick got to meet eric (00accord4cyl)... kool dude! and glad to meet him, uhh I'll meet more of you guys tomorrow and I'll try to get alot of pics to post up in the eye candy forum... peace out guys

Last edited:
Back