increasing hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

timoteo

Reaction score
So I want to get my accord to 200 bhp and all I have seen is either boost or h22 swap. R there any other options to get anywhere close to that without doing either and not spending a fortune? I would just do the swap or turbo but I don't have enough knowledge of cars and I don't know what I would be jumping into. Sounds like a big project with many ways for things to go wrong. This is my only car so I don't want to kill it trying to do one or the other because I couldnt finish the job. I have acces to almost any tool I will need I just don't know wtf I'm doing so I don't want to be pissed when it doesn't work. The car was giving to me so I don't want to be rude and sell it I just want to make it a little faster so I can enjoy it more. I hear bolt ons are expensive and don't deliver the numbers I'm looking for. I would actually really like to turbo it cause I've loved every turbo car I've driven but I hear u have to find a tuner and u have to pick out the turbo piece by piece and eventually u will run into problems. If you were in my situation what would u do? Not spending anymore then 1500 total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back