Ingalls Camber adjustable Control Arm?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
The Powertrix arms are really nice. I'm got them on my coupe, and I love them. I was just wondering what kind of front camber kit I should get.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
For front camber kits I would recommend TruHart arms. They are tubular design and offer the biggest range of adjustment -3 to +3 degrees of adjustment, claimed. They can actually do more than -3 adjustment from my experience.

Rears, I would go with Wicked Tuning upper arms, and Powertrix lower camber arm/toe arms. Worth the money.

Just my $.02

phi1542

Reaction score
For front camber kits I would recommend TruHart arms. They are tubular design and offer the biggest range of adjustment -3 to +3 degrees of adjustment, claimed. They can actually do more than -3 adjustment from my experience.

Rears, I would go with Wicked Tuning upper arms, and Powertrix lower camber arm/toe arms. Worth the money.

Just my $.02

Never heard of TruHart but thats really good adjustment settings! How's the quality of the build? I couldnt find anywhere that says the adjustment. Their website has like no info.... lol

This seems like a good route to take over the ingalls. If you ever decide to stance or anything you can do what ever you want with those haha

White6GAV6

Reaction score
They just recently made them for our cars. There actually TruHart, Megan Racing, and Hard Race. They're all the same arms. Got mine off eBay. Quality seems really good, have a couple friends running their arms on other cars and swear by them, TruHart that is.

Here the links to eBay. Go with whatever is cheaper out of the 3 when you're ready to buy them. All the same parts.
Megan Racing
Hard Race
TruHart

Back