Is that a gasket poking out?

ejreams

Reaction score
Lol, he has a valid point.
If you have a pic sure slap it up here, but I'll trust you. I just wanted to make sure cause it looked suspicious, thanks chris.

I'm gonna go snap a pic of what I used for the endlinks now.. haha

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Yeah, take it off, see what happens, youll probably get more power since more air can get into the IM....doooo itttt brooooo

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Let's just do some quick imaginative math. Let's say. You had some expensive rims, forged BBS's. $3000 set of rims right? And you have regular lugs. You wake up one morning to find some hoodlum stole them. You say ah well **** happens. Buy another set off Craigslist. Turns out to be your set in the first place. You're out 6 grand. Now my wheel locks don't seem so stupid do they? :deal:

You just watched 'Tommy Boy', I'm almost positive.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you have a pic sure slap it up here, but I'll trust you. I just wanted to make sure cause it looked suspicious, thanks chris.

Sorry, almost forgot. Now you can sleep at night, lol.

2012-08-18_22-35-21_710.jpg

I'm gonna go snap a pic of what I used for the endlinks now.. haha

So yeah, tried again today. Got one side off using the photos you posted (thanks btw). Bracket bolts came loose just fine. The other side both nuts stripped on the endlink, using the same damn method I did on the other side. Thanks for nothing, PB Blaster. So now I'm ****ed and have to let someone else do it since I have not the tools to deal with stripped hardware. I was pissed.

ejreams

Reaction score
Sorry, almost forgot. Now you can sleep at night, lol.

2012-08-18_22-35-21_710.jpg

So yeah, tried again today. Got one side off using the photos you posted (thanks btw). Bracket bolts came loose just fine. The other side both nuts stripped on the endlink, using the same damn method I did on the other side. Thanks for nothing, PB Blaster. So now I'm ****ed and have to let someone else do it since I have not the tools to deal with stripped hardware. I was pissed.

If you have a dremel, its a pain in the *** but you can chop up the bolt until the nut loosens up.

I ended up having to do that on the rear end links.

Thank you, and you're welcome, sorry it only got you so far!

Back