jcanni's 2000 Audi S4 6-Speed

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice car. Always liked those for exclusivity. Don't see too many, especially anymore.

I always wanted an '03 RS6, but ownership costs too high. Plus no dedicated manual. But oh so beautiful.

jcanni

Reaction score
Nice car. Always liked those for exclusivity. Don't see too many, especially anymore.

I always wanted an '03 RS6, but ownership costs too high. Plus no dedicated manual. But oh so beautiful.

thanks man, that is really the reason why I bought it. especially with the yellow it definitely is something you don't see every day. the rs6's are nice too big and heavy for my taste. although, the s4 is really heavy too.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Ahhh s4. You've kept it very clean, which is the only way to keep an Audi IMO. Felt like I was on vwvortex again for a minute.

This really makes me miss my b7 a4, and before that I had a mk4 gti. I'm thinking about getting a b5 in the near future to toy around with, but we'll see how the economy looks in a few months. What are your future plans for her?

dstarc178

Reaction score
i'm a big fan of s4's. i'm considering picking up a nagaro blue one myself once i get rid of some other cars of mine...

Back