Joining the club... (56k Killer)

LoveLee

Reaction score
oh snap someone else in miami. maybe now we can get a real meet going. welcome to the site dude. :)

hcoupe02

Reaction score
oh snap someone else in miami. maybe now we can get a real meet going. welcome to the site dude. :)

Heh that sounds awesome man. Get enough ppl and have our own little meet of 6th Gens and discuss torque issues lol. Dale.

LoveLee

Reaction score
Heh that sounds awesome man. Get enough ppl and have our own little meet of 6th Gens and discuss torque issues lol. Dale.

hmm. i should make a thread there are quite a few ppl in miami, but no one ever seems to show. where in miami are you?

hcoupe02

Reaction score
Alright another coupe for the site...Welcome and enjoy the site bro...car looks good...keep us updated :thumbsup:

Thanks man. Today I bumper almost came off lol. I was busy looking for an address and all of a sudden I see this big *** brick on the road I was like Oh ****! By the time I tried to zig zag real quick but clipped my bumper on the right front end. It came off loose lol. I was like damn man not now. Since I'm slammed I guess that was more like of a "I told you so" type of thing lol. All is well though. Going to get it fixed first thing in the morning.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro... very helpful guys and girls on here... very friendly too :naughtyrun:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Those are 18's... i dunno if its just the pic but they dont look liek it... they tire looks meatier cuz i have 18's on the same profile tires yet mines rims look bigger with skinnier tires

Back