FS: Koni Yellow Accord 98-02 Full Set

Fuzz

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I found a set of Koni yellow shocks for our cars buried in the back at my shop. They are brand new in box.

They are $685/set, brand new, with an invoice, so you'll get a full warranty. I can ship them out anywhere in Canada, or you can pick them up locally at the shop in Laval.

They are going to be going up for sale on a few other sites as of Monday; but I figured I'd give you guys the heads up and first dibs at them.

Fire me off a PM if you guys need more information.

001Stunna

Reaction score
+1 on the pics as i'm sure many on here would like to see their condition as you did state they were found at the back of the shop somewhere.

In addition are you selling them at $685/set(4) or is that what the receipt states from when they were bought?

If i recall they currently go for about $664.00+shipping on TR.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Kevin, you couldn't find a set of GC's that go with the Koni's.........!

Fuzz

Reaction score
haha, I could order up a set of GCs if you'd want; we are a dealer for GC as well.

Here is a picture of the rear shocks; I can't find the fronts... inventory says we still have but someone pulled them from the shelf from next to the rears... hmmmmm.... I hope someone didn't pull them out and forgot to invoice!!!

The condition; as I said; they are brand new. We brought them into stock about 2 years ago; We just did a store inventory; and these popped up, so I want them outta here!!

As for the price; If I tell you guys that the shocks are $150.50 plus tax, each shock... I'll start getting PMs that say: "Whats the price for 4, Taxes in".

Soooo... to curb that; I just say $685 for the set. But honestly; for you Ontario guys; you'll pay $150.50, each, plus GST Only... and it works out to $632ish for the Set. And because its a legit sale; you guys will have an invoice from the store; which I can re-print when you loose it, and warranty it if you need to have it serviced.

Here is the Pic... Gotta find the fronts!!!

IMG-20111118-00155.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Kevin, the GC's would be how much again for the Yellows?

It would be for an 02 V6 sedan.

You can send me a pm if you would rather keep the info out of the public Forum.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I am also curious. How much would a set of GC's be for a '99 V6 2dr? You can PM me whenever you get a chance, thanks. :)

synchromash

Reaction score
LEGITIMATELY INTERESTED IF STILL FOR SALE. Please link to any other used Koni Yellows (w/ Eibach Ground Controls) for sale. 1998 F23A1 ex coupe 5spd

Back