Led CLOCK

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
HI, and I have searched for this, but my friend needs this on his car right away. We bought an ledautomotive kit for the clock, and every way we turn or switch the wires. It will not work at all. plz help

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
The clock only turns on when the key is in the "on" position (two clicks)
You might not be able to see it in the day either.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
if the bulb isn't illuminating flip it 180 degrees. the clock bulb comes on with the ignition, not the headlights

Darianjr1

Reaction score
This is urgent... Sorry man urgent is for car not running or something tragic. I.e. For making your car able to get from Point A to Point B without no worries of car failure or breaking down. On another note should have just got a bulb. And check your fuses could have blown it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This is urgent... Sorry man urgent is for car not running or something tragic. I.e. For making your car able to get from Point A to Point B without no worries of car failure or breaking down.

This.

Have you tried different bulbs? Are any other lights not illuminating?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yea, I know it's not urgent. I was just really mad and wanted an anwser quickly. And I think I figured it out, but if not, I'll tell you guys. Sorry

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I had them send me another bulb because the first one didnt fit right. Anyway, its working now and I am sorry for putting this in urgent, really was mad at the time, but its fine now.

picture.php

Back