legitamate? halpp !

Deshon2688

Reaction score
also be sure to check out the other threads on here about converting to 5spd. you're going to need to fab up some sort of spacer to go behind the clutch pedal or else it won't function properly.

00accord91

Reaction score
ok so i was doing some thinking. i figured that before i go and spend all this money on the car i have other options. yu know, i drove my friends sti the other day and i fell in love. its tru that most honda guys go subie next cuz he owns a teggy LS also. and that feeling of AWD turbo is like no other i wont lie. lol so right now i think im going to save for a newer car and along the way if my tranny dies ill have to money to replace it but for now im gunna ride it out. also my lil sister learning how to drive and soon shell need a car so i figured that if i get a new one ill jus give her my 6th gen and show her the way lol. If i put another autotragic in there i know it would buy me some more time but also would it be cheaper? cuz she will never learn manual i know it lol

thoughts/ opinions?

Deshon2688

Reaction score
it'll probably be cheaper if you do all teh labor yourself or get a good deal. But idk how much I'd trust putting another auto in there that's known to have problems.

Back