Little Meet today (warning JDM Content)

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I never really looked into the European Models of Hondas.

Don't be fooled by the fact that they are called a "Euro R" they are a Japanese car not European. I think the only European car was the Supercharged V8 Jag (although in saying that..... I don't know if I have posted pics of that??!!)

Just looked at a few more pics, and the only car that isn't from Japan is the Jag... :thumbup:

sodaks2k

Reaction score
How do you get on with your 6th Gen Accord with the two aforementioned kids??

We get along ok for now. with our two month old sold being in a rear facing car seat, it takes up a lot of real estate in the back seat. My wife is only 5'2", so she can sit comfortably with her seat moved forward to make room for his car seat.

The TSX's boot is ever so slightly smaller, but I would so have one as a family hauler given the slightest chance. I'm guessing your issues on size would be with the 2 mnth old child as they get older the less you need to take when you travel??

I'll have to check, but I think there may be less interior room in the TSX, along with the boot? (EDIT. Just did some checking and the interior is ever so slightly smaller on the TSX, not enough to keep me from getting one!) And yes I imagine the older our son gets the less items we'll need to take with us when we travel. And once he's no longer in a rear facing seat, that will make a bit of a difference.

We might be able to get away with my wife having a larger vehicle (SUV) while I get a decent sized family hauler (TSX, TL). :D

And great pictures, btw! :thumbup:

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
We might be able to get away with my wife having a larger vehicle (SUV) while I get a decent sized family hauler (TSX, TL). :D

And great pictures, btw! :thumbup:

I'm sure if you show your wife a well kitted TSX she will allow you to have one as a Family Hauler. My wife was looking at a Mitsubishi Evolution V at a dealership when she spotted the Euro R parked off to the side.
She liked the look of the interior of it over the Evolution's and bought me the Euro R instead.

To woman it's all about the appearance more than practicality!!

slaiguy

Reaction score
if i had a wife that was willing to buy me either evoV or euroR, i'd count my blessings PERIOD :D

sodaks2k

Reaction score
I'm sure if you show your wife a well kitted TSX she will allow you to have one as a Family Hauler. My wife was looking at a Mitsubishi Evolution V at a dealership when she spotted the Euro R parked off to the side.
She liked the look of the interior of it over the Evolution's and bought me the Euro R instead.

To woman it's all about the appearance more than practicality!!

This is the truth. Right now we have to get our budget sorted out and with wanting to move by the end of April, the car(s) will be on the back burner.

if i had a wife that was willing to buy me either evoV or euroR, i'd count my blessings PERIOD :D

Holler!!!:beer:

Back