Look what I found in Jamaica

AccordFlex

Reaction score
honestly what is the point of changing body styles so much from continent to continent?

And if you are going to do so, please give the US the sickest looking ones lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea justin, theyre torneo's.

from wiki...

The Honda Torneo (Japanese: ホンダ・トルネオ) is not related to the Ford Tourneo, which was a minivan. "Torneo" is Spanish for "tournament". As Honda decided to consolidate models being offered in Japan, the Torneo replaced the Honda Ascot and Honda Rafaga. The Torneo was very similar to the JDM Honda Accord. The Torneo had more of a performance approach in comparison to the traditional Accord, utilizing a different front grille, headlights and tail lights. The Torneo was available with HID headlights, which were uncommon at the time. The Torneo was available with AWD on the "Euro R" trim level. 4 engines were available, all equipped with Honda's VTEC technology. The Torneo was a similar approach to the Honda Vigor, which had been discontinued earlier as a sportier version of the Accord. A few sport packages were available on the Torneo, such as the "Euro R", the "SiR-T", and the "SiR Euro".

As sales of the Accord proved more popular than the Torneo, the Torneo was discontinued in 2002

natzimus

Reaction score
yo .. i am from jamaica
and yes.. there are alot of cars there that are MISSING Here in the states

natzimus

Reaction score
ma boys Evo in jamaica... Evo III

2-11-1.jpg

6-9.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
These are all nice cars, I especially think the Civic above looks a lot better than the US release.

Honestly though, I think people have a tendency to be impressed with what they aren't use to. Yeah some versions of cars that are released are better than others in terms of engine, features, etc. But in terms of how a car looks, I think people are PARTIALLY intrigued by what they aren't familiar with, it's human nature. But people who see these cars in the streets in their town every day might think the American version is cooler.

I will say though, some versions of cars do look better period, like the Buicks sold in China look a lot better than anything we had here, at least before the new LaCrosse.

4drh22accord

Reaction score
There was plenty ofeye candy there. For me the best thing I saw there was a rhd SRi since that is the car I currently drive. I wanted so bad to drive in Jamaica but the roads there are enough to scare you to keep from leaving the resort let alone walk anywhere in Jamaica, lol. I think I was more interested in the cars then in the ocean and beaches lol.

Back