Trade: Looking to swap from I4 to v6 bolt pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

76bella

Reaction score
Hello I currently have a 2000 4cyl Ex Coupe and I would like to swap parts to convert to a 5 lug bolt pattern. I would prefer to deal with someone locally or at least in my state ( Florida ) . Thanks ..

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
But rules are rules sorry.

The following rules apply to both FS/WTB subforums. Members must follow the rules, or they will receive an infraction or possible ban.

1. Members must have at least 50 legitimate posts to create a thread. Any member found to be making useless posts just to increase their post count will be dealt with.

76bella

Reaction score
I'm new to forums in general if I broke a rule I appologize and there no hidden motives with my post. How do I network within the community with out posting threads?

jdmcg3

Reaction score
^ you can make threads in other parts of the forum. just not a FS/WTB thread just yet. i would search around in the FS threads and see if you cant find what you are looking for. if someone has a 5lug swap setup for sale then they are going to make a thread for it. so if you find someone with what you need then just PM (private message) them.

but id advise you checking out your local junk yard and see if you cant find the setup out there. itll also give you practice on the unstall while removing them from a parts car; so when you go to do your swap on your car things will be a bit easier.

GLWSwap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back