Mississippi present and accounted for ...

QuackQuack

Reaction score
Sup people.. been a car nut my whole life .. been into Hondas for around 10 years and this is my first accord .. it's an 02 EX sedan auto ... mods so far are removed the air box resonator and eliminated that damn door dinger hah . Wanna dump it on some 18 maybe 17s and boost it jut enough to hit low to mid 13s .. just a fun DD..

Ps.... This site realllly needs to have a mobile version :)

Josh ..aka Duck

agginline86

Reaction score
Sup people.. been a car nut my whole life .. been into Hondas for around 10 years and this is my first accord .. it's an 02 EX sedan auto ... mods so far are removed the air box resonator and eliminated that damn door dinger hah . Wanna dump it on some 18 maybe 17s and boost it jut enough to hit low to mid 13s .. just a fun DD..

Ps.... This site realllly needs to have a mobile version :)

Josh ..aka Duck

Welcome!
post up some pics :)

I use tapatalk for mobile

QuackQuack

Reaction score
It says my image is too big and I'm coming from a 93 Captiva blue pearl eg hatch .. few motor swaps on that one and a 91 crx si with a zc swap ... I had some kids ,got divorced so now it's play time .. I'll try and resize the pic .. it's SSM in color and that's about it .. it's even got the non working 6disc CD changer !! But it's clean

QuackQuack

Reaction score
Thanks agginline. Got tapatalk and it's pretty decent still working on that pic .. I'm trying to cut as much scenery out as possible

Back