my 2000 accord v6 coupe

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Nice CG dude and those wheels are nice too,but if i were to ever drop any car again i'll get coilovers 'cause thats the best way to go.GL with your future mods

frantz954

Reaction score
black widow kit, a HUGE touring wing, a chrome hood scoop, lots of neon lights, and powered by chinese letters type-r stickers and you're set. no just kidding please do not do any of these things. if you want to do something really kick a** you can hook me up with your wheels. that would be the shizz. looks good though man, for real. good luck with the mods.

sixthgencoupev6

Reaction score
black widow kit, a HUGE touring wing, a chrome hood scoop, lots of neon lights, and powered by chinese letters type-r stickers and you're set. no just kidding please do not do any of these things. if you want to do something really kick a** you can hook me up with your wheels. that would be the shizz. looks good though man, for real. good luck with the mods.

sadly to say where i am from so many damnnnn rice burners everywhere i try to say far from that lol

frantz954

Reaction score
i mean i have one sticker but some dumb@sses hear figure "umm lets see i have not enough money to boost my car but I have enough to buy 20 stickers which = 200 whp

i have a sticker or two as well. i just get a kick out of those who hit up pepboys for the latest in stickers and then plaster em to their car so in their minds people will think their car is worked. theres a way to do things right and a way to do it wrong. the wrong is when you want to smack em upside the head and be like, what the f*** are you thinking?lol!

Back