Need help on where to buy Headlight CLear len

kn106518

Reaction score
hey, i don't know if this thread should goes here but if not please move it.

Ok so i finish retrofit my headlight, but now the output is like ****, i can't ever see the cutoff line. I search around and i see the member on here some bought a CLEAR HEADLIGHT LEN. I just want to know where to get it? do i buy the whole headlight? and just get the lens?

IF ANYONE HAS ONE FOR SELL, please let me know.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
or u can open em up again and sand it down if ur up for it. lol someone posted a DIY on it

kn106518

Reaction score
i sanded twice already, doesn't seem to work that well. even though the line inside the lens is gone but i can still see there the line mark, i don't know how to explain it more clearly. but i guess, buying another cheap ebay projector headlight seem more of a pain. i guess i'll just keep it on my headlight right now until i can find someone sell the projector headlight for cheap.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, you have to buy completely new headlights, unless you get the off chance of finding someone whos selling some in a classified ad. but other than that slim chance, you have to buy another set of headlights.

finch13

Reaction score
yea, you have to buy completely new headlights, unless you get the off chance of finding someone whos selling some in a classified ad. but other than that slim chance, you have to buy another set of headlights.

And you can still make some of the money back selling the TYC projectors or retroing them in yourself.

Back