Need Help - quick release steering wheel

DontKnowWhat

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this... But I was planning on getting a Works Bell quick release for my accord but I can't find any hub that seems like they will fit... So I was wondering if anyone can point one out too me, a hub that will work with my 00 accord and is compatible with the works bell quick release.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Re: Need Help

4 x 114.3 / 5 x 114.3 for I4/I6? IDK what a "works bell" quick is for?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I think he's talking about a steering wheel. I've only seen people use NRG.

DontKnowWhat

Reaction score

Why not just get a works bell hub then??

Will I did but the closest Works Bell hub that I can find to maybe fitting, says it can only fit accord coupe 1996+. So does the coupe and sedan have different steering wheel hub size? Can I post the website too show you guys what i mean?

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Will I did but the closest Works Bell hub that I can find to maybe fitting, says it can only fit accord coupe 1996+. So does the coupe and sedan have different steering wheel hub size? Can I post the website too show you guys what i mean?

Yes it should fit. And to answer your pm, Yes, it was a works bell hub. I got the hub from a buddy. You can use your quick release on any brand short hub that fits our car.

Last edited:

DontKnowWhat

Reaction score

Yes it should fit. And to answer your pm, Yes, it was a works bell hub. I got the hub from a buddy. You can use your quick release on any brand short hub that fits our car.

Okay cool, thank you very much for the help guys

Back