new 01 sedan owner from Denver

wicked_jeb

Reaction score
Yup my bad good lookin out

The AP2 cluster is sick but idk if it is even possible to convert into our cars.
Retrofits are when you take your existing lights & retrofit them with projectors they look 100X better (when done properly) then any aftermarket projectors they make for the 6th gens.
The WW lip kits are good & solid
RedRyder corrected my offset mistake
FF type 1,2,2.5 are coilovers about 50% of the people that are lowered are on some type of coilovers. FF is a company that makes coilovers

So it's not the same Accord then is it :eusa_doh:

There's a little quote button in the corner —————————>

found the quote button. thank you for the information. Makes things a lot easier.

.com.com

wicked_jeb

Reaction score
so now I am torn between the f20 and h22. been hearing lots of good towards both. both around 200hp. decent torque but that the sleeves in the f20 are better if I ever decide to boost. opinions?

also I went to wingswest website and cant find a type w kit for my sedan. I think I found one on another site.
never bought body kits before so I have no idea lol.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Well as a personal owner of a f20b swap and also have a buddy with h22a both r fantastic motors so nothing bad to say about either just downside for f20b parts r hard to locate either using h22 or h23 parts are more easily found

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

f20bcg3

Reaction score
But if u love loud vtec sound by my own personal study ,f20b is way louder than h22a

wicked_jeb

Reaction score
ya I think the f20 is going to be the way I go. I have seen a lot on the web doing the h22 swap. not as many doing the f20. So why are the f20's harder to come by for parts?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Idk just make sure u get one that comes with dizzy u can reuse all mounts and harness if u go this route and need help let me know i recently did 2 f20b swaps in a 98 and my 02 coupe so just hit me up

wicked_jeb

Reaction score
Idk just make sure u get one that comes with dizzy u can reuse all mounts and harness if u go this route and need help let me know i recently did 2 f20b swaps in a 98 and my 02 coupe so just hit me up

sweet thanks a bunch man. I will make sure it is a complete swap. anything that I dont use I will just resale.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Hey man these guys on here helped me out so i think its only fair i return the favor

Back