New member MA

Atomikclutch

Reaction score
hi all honda 6th gen owners/lovers im new to the forum as a member but been following since long time due to lack of free time but now im here i hope i can get along with many of you and keep everything rolling , im a 2nd owner of a 2002 accord lx sedan 5sp ulev engine with 174k miles previous owner took care of the car on the mechanical side that is, paint not so much but im fine with that cause im a guy tht make it run first and fast and then make a little flashy it has a few mods like many of you dear colleagues may already have like lowering springs,headers,cat delete,clean intake,tune up and noisy valves...wait what, but hey it makes people thing that is about to die but little they know i've seen k20's twice lower the miles and they go kaput so dont judge a book by its cover and noise thx everybody :)

Atomikclutch

Reaction score
i tried but the rocker arms where loose and i slided the feeler gauge and the valves where within specs , cauze you're supposed to loosen the 10mm bolt then tighten the screw and check for specs or you have to check for specs with the feeler gauge in place an tighten accordingly

Back